At Pantoful Galben, we are fully dedicated to the goal of achieving a safe and secure Internet, a goal of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which recently took effect in the European Union. For the personal data we do collect, we are committed to your right to privacy and to be transparent about how and why we store your data.
In compliance with the (UE) 679/2016 Regulation – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – and the Law regarding the enforcement of GDPR regulations, Pantoful Galben commits to safely collect and store the information that you provide us with when you fill out our contact form (https://www.pantoful-galben.com/pages/contact).
This privacy statement applies only to www.pantoful-galben.com, but not to pages controlled or operated by third parties. Please check the data protection statements of third party web sites controlled or operated, as these web pages are not under our control and The Jetsetters does not assume responsibility for their content and their data protection measures.
For the protection of your data, Pantoful Galben has taken technical and organizational measures to protect such data against unauthorized loss, manipulation or unauthorized access. The measures adopted are regularly checked and are constantly adapted to the state of the art. In case of a violation of your personal data protection, which is expected to result in a major risk for your rights and freedoms, we will notify you as soon as possible within 72 hours.
Processing of Minors
We expressly consider that all personal data processing refers exclusively to persons who have reached the age of 16 years. The use of systems and tools, as well as the results of data processing for users who are not of this minimum age, is prohibited without the consent of parents / guardians. However, if a personal data processing takes place, we will stop processing this data once it is known.
Collection and processing of personal data
Data provided by the user
Pantoful Galben fully commits to guarding the confidentiality of your information, in compliance with the 677/2001 Law and its subsequent modifications, regarding the protection of personal information. If you correspond with us or fill out a form with data on our website, please be aware that the data you specify on this form will be processed for the purposes described below.
The data that we collect and/or use can be:
- last name;
- first name;
- phone number;
Data collected by us
We collect personal data (IP address) automatically by using Cookies.
For more information on the cookies used on our website, visit https://pantoful-galben.com/pages/cookie-politics
What are your rights?
In accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act (in Romania and under Law 677/2001 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of such Data), you may make use of the following rights in respect of processing personal data:
- Right to information - You can request a confirmation of the processing of your personal data and the way it is used.
- Right to Correction - You can always request correction or completion of incomplete or incorrect personal data.
- Right to Deletion - You may request the deletion of your personal data if the purpose for which they were collected no longer exists if their processing is contrary to legal provisions, if their processing excessively affects your interests or if the processing is based on your agreement, which you have revoked. Please note that there may be other reasons to prevent the immediate deletion of your data, such as mandatory filing periods, claims, the exercise or defense of legal rights, etc.
- Right to Limit Processing - You have the right to request a limitation on the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- You dispute the accuracy of your data, this is a term that allows us to verify the accuracy of your data.
- Processing your personal data is against the legal requirements, but you oppose deleting them and requesting a limitation on the use of these data
- If your personal data is no longer required for the intended purpose, you still need this data for the purpose of performing, exercising or defending legal claims
- You've challenged your personal data processing
Right to Data Transmission - You may request that we provide your personal data that you provide us in a structured, customary and legible form by our technical means, as we process these data in the basis of your agreement or the execution of a contract between us, processing by automated processes.
The Right to Appeal - If we process your personal data to perform tasks of public interest, to exercise a public authority, or if we refer to the need to defend a legitimate interest, you may contest the processing of such data to the extent that there is a legitimate interest in your personal data. You can always revoke your consent to submitting advertisements without indicating a reason.
Right to Complain - If you believe that we have breached provisions of European law in processing your personal data, thereby violating your rights, please contact us in order to clarify your questions. Of course you are entitled to please contact the Romanian Data Protection Authority, or a European Supervisory Authority.
These rights can be exercised directly to Pantoful Galben through a notification at the firstname.lastname@example.org
Pantoful Galben does not disclose your personal data to third parties. We appreciate your trust and make every effort to protect your data.
The Right to Change Policies with Notification
Pantoful Galben reserves the right to modify its privacy policies at any time in accordance with the applicable laws on data protection. We will publish those changes on this page to let you know what types of information we collect and how we use them.
We can use your email or phone number to contact you with offers that might be of interest to you. If you don’t wish to be contacted, please send us an email with your identification data at email@example.com.